We at Flick Quick know you care about how your personal information is used and shared, and
protect information in relation to our Services, and your choices about the collection and use of
your information. Please read the following to learn more about our Policy. By using or
accessing the Services in any manner, you acknowledge that you accept the practices and
policies outlined in this Policy and you hereby consent that we will collect, use, and share your
information in the following ways.
Effective date: 12 th June 2015
Remember that your use of Flick Quick’s Services is at all times subject to the Terms and Conditions, which incorporates this Policy. Any terms we use in this Policy without defining them have the definitions given to them in the Terms and Conditions
This Policy covers our treatment of personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) that we gather when you are accessing or using our Services, but not to the practices of companies we don’t own or control, or people that we don’t manage. We gather various types of Personal Information from our users, as explained in more detail below, and we use this Personal Information internally in connection with our Services, including to personalize and improve our services, to allow you to set up a user account and profile, to contact you and allow other users to contact you, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, to provide and improve the Service, and to analyze how you use the Services.
I. CHANGE IN POLICY
We may change this Policy from time to time; we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change the Policy ("Updated Policies") from time to time. We reserve the right to change the Policy at any time, but if we do, we will, bring it to your attention by placing a notice within the Flick Quick mobile application and/or by sending you an email and/or by some other means. You agree that we may notify you of the Updated Policies by posting them on the Service, andthat your use of the Service after the effective date of the Updated Policy implies that you have read and agreed to the Updated Policy. Therefore, you should review the Policy and any Updated Policies before using the Service.
II. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
- Your username, password, e-mail address and contact number when you register for a FlickQuick account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture,). This information allows us to help you or others be "found" on FlickQuick.
- User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
- Communications between you and FlickQuick. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note Users may receive emails regarding various promotions. You may unsubscribe from the same. However, you may not unsubscribe to emails received from FlickQuick regarding new feature that we want to introduce.
- You can find your friends to locate other people with FlickQuick accounts either through (i) your contacts list, (ii) through typing the unique username provided by FlickQuick
- If you choose to find your friends through (i) your device's contacts list, then FlickQuick will access your contacts list to determine whether or not someone associated with your contact is using FlickQuick
- Once a friend is added to your friend list then they will be provided with your basic information and the groups that you are already part of on FlickQuick
Information Collected Automatically
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service.
- Third-party analytics tools may collect information about how you use the Services and other websites and online services over time and across different services. The information collected may include unique device identifiers, device manufacturer and operating system, IP address, browser type, pages viewed, session start/stop time, links clicked, and conversion information. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, and better understand your online activity.
- We have integrated flurry analytics in to our application but this is to better understand you and your preferences. To know more about what flurry does with your data, you can visit their website www.flurry.com
III. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during yourvisit or the next time you visit the Service;
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- develop and test new products and features monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems.
IV. PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
- We use reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, FlickQuick cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to FlickQuick or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and FlickQuick, at all times.
V. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR USER CONTENT
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, FlickQuick will retain information (your username, email address and mobile phone number) and events you have created, the start and end time as given by you and also which friends you have formed an event with for archival, legal and/or audit purposes.
- On the completion of an event, the content uploaded by users on FlickQuick will be deleted after a period of 7 days.
VI. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
FlickQuick does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
VII. BUSINESS TRANSFERS
If we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
VIII. PROTECTION OF FLICKQUICK AND OTHERS
We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we reasonably believe is necessary to comply with law or court order; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of FlickQuick, our employees, our users, or others.
IX. CONTACT US